Owner, Level 3 hair stylist, brow tech & trainer
Having completed her level 3 in theatrical hair & media make up. Susan then went on to achieve both her level 2 & level 3 in hairdressing.
During this time she worked self employed part time in her small home studio, all the time gaining further training in brows treatments, lash lifts & hair extensions to expand her knowledge & skills. Before expaning to her own salon in April 2019.
Hannah is a level 2 qualified hair dresser & currently completing her level 3 apprenticeship with the salon.
She has a passion & flare for hair-ups.
Sharn is a qualified registered nurse with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) and Aesthetics practitioner.
Sharn runs RuBee Aesthetics alongside her busy nursing career which has spanned Community hospitals, surgical and medical nursing in an acute setting.
· BSc Hons Degree in Health & Social Studies (Adult Nursing)
· Accredited Dermal Filler and Anti-wrinkle practitioner:
· Trained in advanced techniques with needle and cannula for:
· Tear Trough, Nose Augmentation, Chin, Nose to Mouth lines, Lips.
· Accredited Diploma in Aesthetic medicine